 Remembering Aquino Braganca (b. 6 April 1924), who fought for freedom
     of the former Portuguese colonies in Africa. An online tribute
     http://aquinobraganca.wordpress.com/ (includes many historical
             references, some photographs and documents)

Orlando, works fine for me. This could be a good tool to collate Goa-linked
music photos. Btw, the thumbnails don't seem to working in some places.
Please see. FN

Rico,

--
FN * http://fredericknoronha.wordpress.com http://twitter.com/fn