Why would any right-thinking, freedom-loving citizen want to vote for the
Congress? Aside from the corruption, they do not believe in democracy! Do we
want the whole of Goa to go the Cidade de Goa way? I hope not.
As for the BJP, with all the attacks on minorities it goes without saying
that this is a Party that is for the fanatical mind, an anomaly in
multi-cultural India. Why become a fanatic when we don't have to!

But, no, all is not lost! Mathany, if he is anybody, is his own man! He is a
fighter who does not quit, is not up for sale, and has the good of Goa at
heart. He is the obvious choice. We do not, however, often choose the
obvious. All we can do at this point is to wait and watch ...