The picture is very clear. Lots of non-Goans come to Goa for low-end jobs.
(see my other post about long lines for voting).

On the contrary look at this. Every year I get a lot of CVs of engineering
students from Goa wanting jobs in Bangalore. Today too, I met a person
on the bus, who, once he knew I was from the IT industry, asked me if
I could get a job for his cousin who has finished computer engineering degree.

Bottom line, while educated Goans dont get jobs in Goa, huge number of
non-Goans come to Goa looking for low-end jobs. And it is unfortunate that
our ministers not just dont do anything about this, but will go all out
to please the non-Goans because they are much bigger in number and are
a much stronger, and perhaps less demanding vote bank!!!

regards,
Samir