Dear Goanet readers

I wish to ask our Swidish daughter-in-Law the following questions.

Which part of Western World and for that matter Indian State, have more than 40% Immigrants?

Besides India, Where do the Immigrants Occupy Public land illigally,Spit,urinate and defecate in Public places?

Which part of Western World Uses illigal migrants as vote banks?

Where in the world the immigrants get Ration Cards,housing,Water and elctricity on priority?

If Goans were racist and intolerant, we would have civil war in Goa. One of the reasons these hordes of "Ghatis" descend down on Goa is because of the Tolerant and hospitable nature of Goans which is a rare commodity both in India and the rest of the world.

Using the word racism is become a fashion in the Politically Correct Western World. As far as Goans are concerned, the issue about "ghatis," it is about Ethnic Cleansing and not Racism.

Cheers
Anesimo