Hello Sameer,

18 -20 Girls who disappeared were probably from economically weaker sections of
the Hindu society, I see that's the only reason Goa's Police did not bother to
take action on the missing complaints filed by the poor parents.

There is a striking resemblance between the Nithari killings in UP and
Ponda.When similar cases were reported in UP, POLICE dismissed the claims as
"GIRLS ELOPING WITH THEIR BOYFRIENDS".

This is  the price we Goans are paying for the decline in the moral values of
the entire "GOAN BUERAUCRACY", who just want to make money
and more money.

Regards

Manoj Raikar