Folks,
Most of you are aware that the master debater of the Republican party, that
intellectual,
George W. Bush, is here in Toronto to debate Billy Bop Clinton tonight. The
born again
Christian is likely to shed light on how he tried to convince French President
J. Chirac to
join the war coalition insisting that, "This confrontation is willed by God,
who wants to use
this conflict to erase his people's enemies before a New Age begins."

Billy Bop Clinton is probably here to collect speakers fees which would easily
top
$200,000.00. Not bad for one nights work.

What neither President is going to address is the old US saying of, "What's
good
for GM is good for the country." General Motors, once the worlds largest car
manufacturer, goes bankrupt on Monday. It will then be owned by the Govt of the
US,
the Govt of Canada and the Union that controls the workers at GM's
plants. A delicious
irony considering that the biggest car manufacturer's in communist China are
owned
by capitalist corporations. The question I have is, exactly who would want to
buy a
car manufactured by the Govt of Canada and the Govt of the USA?

Goans are going to be well represented at tonight's debate. You may even get to
read
about them tomorrow. What really caught my attention is this letter to the
Editor in
today's, The Toronto Star.
No business like shoe business
May 29, 2009
With George W. Bush speaking to the city's "well-heeled" tonight, I hope
corporate sponsors
will take advantage of this event to boost our culture, economy and national
pride. For example,
Bata Shoes could get their new lineup some air time. The Bata Shoe Museum could
mount an
exhibition called "Political Self-Expression with Footwear," and Payless Shoe
Source could
offer a "1 for the price of 2" special, for people who only want to cast a
single vote.

For the non-George Bush fans here, check out this video of Toronto today.
http://www.thestar.com/videozone/642845

Mervyn1650Lobo

The new Internet Explorer® 8 - Faster, safer, easier.  Optimized for Yahoo!
Get it Now for Free! at http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/