This is a matter of great concern, but what does one do.  Our workers have a
major attitude problem and therefore we are dependent on migrants for a lot of
jobs specially connected with construction.

At the same time, one can control a lot of illegal migrant activity e.g. the
mushrooming massage parlours run mostly by north easterners.  It is a good
thing that the police are taking cognisance of this racket, which  are very
often places for prostitution.  These people should be physically thrown out
and their licenses impounded.  How dare they practice this business in our
state.

      Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter
http://beta.cricket.yahoo.com