I would like to publicly appreciate the young Saligao lad - ASHLEY DELANEY for
his efforts, patience, and service in his business of Computers.
Ashley has been instrumental in recommending, patiently explaining the good and
not so good of various models, and finally supplying me the best for our home
use, and then the several after sales calls which he patiently attended to.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Ashley's services to anyone who may be in need
of new machines, after sales service and maintenance. After the horrendous
experience I had with another supplier in Goa some years ago, I consider
Ashley's service, attention and help examplary in today's world of tough
competition.
Thank you Ashley, keep up your the good work and keep encouraging your boys who
work alongside you and not forgetting to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY (hope I am
in time).
Cheers
Agnelo Fernandes

      Cricket on your mind? Visit the ultimate cricket website. Enter
http://cricket.yahoo.com