GULF-GOANS e-NEWSLETTER (since 1994)

Threat of confiscation

About 482 British nationals were summoned to appear in court with the illegal
threat of confiscation and questioned as to why they bought property in Goa.
This was two years ago and those poor people are still living under that threat.

The Indian government is refusing visas to those who dare comment on this
matter, which is surely a violation of our human rights?

We as a nation have committed some 400 million pounds in aid to India and this
must be called into question.

I request concerned citizens to sign a petition on this subject at
http://petitions.num-ber10.gov.uk/goahomes/.

As the petition says, about 50,000 Goans live, work and own property in the UK,
and why can’t the same courtesies be afforded to us?

Bryan D’Sousa, UK
http://www.oheraldo.in/pagedetails.asp?nid=23446&cid=13

Goa World
www.colaco.net
     www.goa-world.com/goa/ music/    - The Online Music Station for KONKANI
THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS http://www.jrsbible.info/bible.htm
EXPRESSIONS - THE FLOWER SHOP http://www.goa-world.com/expressions/

Gulf-Goans e-Newsletter
http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/gulf-goans

No Call Center / agent fees on online bookings. Offer is valid from 22nd June
at 00:01 till 31st July at 23:59 2009. Offer is available for travel from 22nd
June till 10th August 2009. Fare excludes taxes, and subject to availability.
Standard terms and conditions apply.