Industrial estate at Betul will benefit locals, says Kavlekar

The most aired statement of our politicians with regard to every project they
like to take up is, "it will only benefit the locals", it's the cornerstone of
their corrupt political swindle-logy. They say mining, mega housing, SEZ will
benefit local people, beyond that nothing is done to benefit the locals, on the
contrary every project our politicians come up with, only benefits them to
inflate their ever bulging accounts and fortunes. Otherwise just look at the
lives of our elite politicians, what they were before they joined politics and
what they are now after being MLA's and Ministers, but the Aam Aadmi  is just
were he was, if not at the worse. This only encompasses the rude criminality in
our political system.

The Quepem MLA, Mr Chandrakant Kavlekar, who is also the chairperson of the
GIDC, says that the industrial estate at Betul will help minimise unemployment,
it makes me wonder if the 6th pay commission scales will be applicable to this
sector, with the prices of essential food commodities on a steep rise, with our
water, electricity and telephone meter running to catchup with Ulsain Bolt of
Jamaica, transport and fuel being on the high already, medicines and treatment
making a big dent into our pockets, how will Goan youth work and survive on the
mere pitiful salaries offered in the private sector or Government sector wherein
the 6th pay commission is not applicable? Until and unless the salary structure
is not proportionally set, to the cost of living of average Goans, most of the
low paying job opportunities will be gobbled up by the outsiders, who will be
more than willing to support vote bank politics of our corrupt politicians.

In most cases the Sarpanches are puppets in the hands of these corrupt
politicians and are taking advantage of them or their ignorance and using them
anyway they want, making them sell their souls for a few pieces of silver,
that's one of the reason there are so many upheavals in Panchayat bodies all
over Goa. If the Panchayat bodies were strong and straight, we would have had no
problems in Goa at the moment.  People of Betul, Naqueri and Canaguinim please
do not fall prey to the misguided fallacies of people like Chandrakant Kavlekar.
What can we expect from a person who was a "matka king" and now become a bigwig
in the corrupt to the core Congress Party in Goa ?

Freddy Agnelo Fernandes

The content of this electronic communication is intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and any others who are
specifically authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or otherwise placing
reliance on the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful
in certain legal jurisdictions. If you have received this communication in
error please notify the sender immediately by responding to this email and then
delete it from your system.