Hey  Joe! ( My daughter is missing)

Joe, please, I need your advice.
Don’t know what to do..

- Hold on, take a deep breath..
  Now, tell me what exactly the problem is?

My daughter along with her friend is missing.
Two days now, no sign of them.
Neither any phone call nor any messages.
I am worried..

- Oh I see, is that friend  a male or female?

Her best friend Rosy.

- Did your daughter have a boyfriend?

What Joe, what are you talking about?
My daughter  studying  in Std VII , for god sake!

-  Oh, I am so sorry
File a missing complaint with police as soon as possible

* * * * * * * * * *

Next day I did read about the missing minors/Police case in the local dailies.

Two day latter..
I  read in the newspaper again.

"The two missing girls from Porvorim found in Goa-Velha"
A neighbour upon seeing a minor or strange guest in a house, reported to Police
which helped them to trace both the girls and safely handed over to their
parents.

Now, you may want to know whether they have been kidnapped or a runaway case?
Well,  the girls say they went there on their own sweet will.

There? Where is ‘There’?
They have been staying with their boyfriends and they stayed there at least 4
days and 4 nights. Both were staying in Goa-Velha  in their respective
boyfriend’s houses

What about the other family members (of the boys)?  Were they not aware of it?
Well, boys’ parents, brother and sisters all knew about it but it seems they
had no problems with it.

So what do we learn from this ‘Real Story’?
(Did appear in Goan Dailies few months ago)

In Goa, age for consensual sex may be 18 or 21
But the age for falling in love is as low as 12?

Fyi, my son was only 11.5 when he was in STD VII .
Whereas his dad was 15 (that was the av. age at that time)

The so called ‘Mog’ or Love if any, used to happen only at college and
most got married by arranged marriages or by ‘Soirik’

But now, ‘LIVE love making’ of school pupils can be seen even in local buses,
usually on the last seat.

If this is the state of  Goan Love Affair,  I wonder what Americans are like, I
mean age wise?

Any one?

joego...@yahoo.co.uk

for Goa & NRI related info...