2009/6/28 Eddie Fernandes <ed...@fernandes.u-net.com>

> and registered the Government should not act retrospectively.  Gabe Menezes
> has provided the Cidade de Goa instance as an example of local thinking.

You guys talk about "local thinking". But what about "expat thinking"?

Isn't it strange that nobody sheds a single tear for the many Goans-in-Goa
who can't afford to buy a home after working hard their full life here? And
the expat/foreigner/non-resident buying of homes is only pushing up
speculation (not need-based buying) in the unreal real estate sector.

It all says something about our attitudes, values, and which side we choose
to take! FN
  • ... Cajetan Alvares
    • ... J. Colaco < jc>
      • ... Gabe Menezes
        • ... J. Colaco < jc>
    • ... Gabriel de Figueiredo
  • ... Mervyn & Elsie Maciel
    • ... Romeo Ferns
    • ... J. Colaco < jc>
  • ... georgejpinto
    • ... Eddie Fernandes
      • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न ोरोन्या
        • ... J. Colaco < jc>
        • ... Eddie Fernandes
          • ... Eddie Fernandes
  • ... georgejpinto