Your eminence,

The the bharat army occupies loads of housing space for their kin while they
busk under the Goan sun having a jolly good time. What about giving this space
to our fellow Goans to avoid sheding a single tear. Think about it.

BC

You guys talk about "local thinking". But what about "expat thinking"?

Isn't it strange that nobody sheds a single tear for the many Goans-in-Goa
who can't afford to buy a home after working hard their full life here? And
the expat/foreigner/non-resident buying of homes is only pushing up
speculation (not need-based buying) in the unreal real estate sector.

It all says something about our attitudes, values, and which side we choose
to take! FN