Elishma Fernandes: Miss England Grand Finals: 19 - 20 July
8 July: Miss England. Miss England 2009 will be held as a two day event,
19-20 July at the London Hilton Metropole Hotel, Edgware Road London…
Contestant Elishma Fernandes. Miss Wiltshire.  Swindon. Age 21… “Being
bought up within a mixed culture I am very proud to have the ability to
speak other languages, which include Hindi, Portuguese and most importantly
my family’s home language, Konkani.” … The public vote for the Miss England
Grand Finalists will end on 20th July at 6.00pm … Bio and full details at
the link below. http://www.missengland.info/finalists?task=profile&id=3415

Miss England 2009: Vote Elishma Fernandes
8 Jul: Swindon Advertiser. Elishma Fernandes wants to win the Miss England
competition for one reason – to make her grandmother, Cassiana Saldanha, who
lives in Swindon, proud… She says, “I love Swindon – my parents chose to
move the whole family here out of anywhere in the UK when I was nine…”
 Anyone who wants to vote for Elishma, who will be appearing at Liquid and
Envy in Swindon on Friday, July 17, to raise money for charity, is asked to
call 0870 454 1000 and key in 44 or text her name to 81118. It costs 60p.
Charities which would like Elishma to attend an event can email her on
misswiltshire2...@hotmail.com  529 words.
http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/4479538.Ex_St_Joseph___s_pupil_Elish
ma_has_Miss_England_title_in_her_sights/

If you have problems with any of the links check out the photo gallery at
http://www.goanvoice.org.uk/

To view and/or sign the Goa Property Petition go to
http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/goahomes/

Eddie Fernandes