I find it amusing to read Rajiv's comparing Fr. Prakash with Medha and
saying that Medha has become a hated person in Gujarat.

I think it is a huge compliment for Medha and just shows the selfish nature
of the Gujaratis, if indeed what Rajiv said is true. Medha has been fighting
for the downtrodden; the Gujaratis
are stealing the livelihood from the tribals for their own selfish ends.

If only they had some compassion and put themselves in the feet of the tribals
? Sure, one can have disagreements with Medha, her style and even
her adamant nature. But no one will deny that she stands for the downtrodden
unlike Modi who speaks only for the Ambanis and the Tata's.

It is time Gujaratis started looking beyond their noses, Rajiv included.

regards,
Samir

  • ... Samir Kelekar
    • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न ोरोन्या