Sangath, www.sangath.com, is one of Goa's leading NGOs.

Sangath is looking to build a centre for services, training and research
       and is looking to buy land of approx 1500 to 2000 sq mtrs
       betweeen Mapusa and Bambolim and surrounding rural areas

If you have land to sell, please contact:

contac...@sangath.com or yvo...@sangath.com or phone +91-9881499458

http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2009-July/180028.html

Dear friends,
I have sent the following letter to the Editor of GT.  Since the discussion
began there, I feel it is my duty towards its readers that I should inform them
first.  But since the Editor is averse to publishing my letters, I am posting
it here simultaneously.

The Editor.
GT, Panaji.

Sir,
Sub: Whither the Debate?

      It is close to a fortnight since my letter appeared in GT (10/07) wherein
I had expressed my willingness to face Tomazinho Cardozo in a debate if he were
to arrange one.  Some of your readers, if their letters are any indication,
have expressed their avidity to witness the encounter.  But there are no signs
as yet of it materializing.  Perhaps Cardozo is still working at it.  But, if
he is still slumbering after his “Good night” he could read this as a wake-up
call.

He has declared that every minute of his time is precious; and I don’t have
oodles of time to fritter away, either.  Therefore, in order to avoid wastage
of time to the extent possible, I suggest the following line of action:

Let him (a) Select some date-time slots which are convenient to him.  (b)
Contact me on cell no. 9960816598 to shortlist slots which suit both of us.
(c) Arrange a venue on one of these short-listed slots, contact the media and
obtain their commitment to cover the event.  (d) At least four working days in
advance, announce in GT and on the internet groups where this discussion has
taken place, the venue, date, time (from and to), seating capacity of the
premises and the names of the media who have agreed to cover.  This should
enable interested readers to make time and arrangements for attending.  (e)
Strictly adhere to the time schedule announced.   Time is precious for the
audience and media as well.

Yours truly,
Sebastian Borges
Nagdoli, Velim.

Some readers, for whatever reason, appear to have got the impression that I am
trying to avoid the debate.  I call upon such of them to now prevail upon
Tomazinho, with the enthusiasm, to stage the show at his earliest.  If
possible, please assist him in this task.

Sotachench zoit zatolem.
Mog asum.
Sebastian Borges.

      See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out
Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/