Sangath, www.sangath.com, is one of Goa's leading NGOs.

Sangath is looking to build a centre for services, training and research
       and is looking to buy land of approx 1500 to 2000 sq mtrs
       betweeen Mapusa and Bambolim and surrounding rural areas

If you have land to sell, please contact:

contac...@sangath.com or yvo...@sangath.com or phone +91-9881499458

http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2009-July/180028.html

It is surprising to see the name of one part of the Saldanha pair again on
Goanet. The other part is perhaps sharing his "xapottan".
Lisette's admiration for Wendell is nothing but a return compliment to the good
things Wendell said about this "beautiful" pair in his piece on the Goan
International Convention held in Toronto last year.
Wendell has been all over the Indian TV channels ever since the government
"decriminalized" homosexuality. As a high-profile fashion designer who happens
to be married to his French partner, Wendell was obviously a made-for-TV
choice. Having seen enough of him on the small screen, I have skipped seen him
on the youtube.
If I remember correctly, Wendell said that for the great job the Saldanhas did
hosting the convention, the door of his house and of many others would always
be open for them.
It's a mutual admiration society of "beautiful" people.

Eugene