Sangath, www.sangath.com, is one of Goa's leading NGOs.

Sangath is looking to build a centre for services, training and research
       and is looking to buy land of approx 1500 to 2000 sq mtrs
       betweeen Mapusa and Bambolim and surrounding rural areas

If you have land to sell, please contact:

contac...@sangath.com or yvo...@sangath.com or phone +91-9881499458

http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2009-July/180028.html

Anyone's been here? Is it good? FN

Introducing 4D - Books (part of 4D Distributors)

We have the largest collection of books for children aged between 2 to 13.

Most of our books are priced around Rs 100 and generally you can buy
something good for Rs 50. You can also have buy gifts for most children for
around Rs 30.

We are located at SNo 46, Kamat Arcade, St Inez, Panjim Goa 403002 Ph 0832
6653454 / 50

Deepesh
--
FN * http://fredericknoronha.wordpress.com http://twitter.com/fn