Sangath, www.sangath.com, is one of Goa's leading NGOs.

Sangath is looking to build a centre for services, training and research
       and is looking to buy land of approx 1500 to 2000 sq mtrs
       betweeen Mapusa and Bambolim and surrounding rural areas

If you have land to sell, please contact:

contac...@sangath.com or yvo...@sangath.com or phone +91-9881499458

http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2009-July/180028.html

I can see the word "liberation" does ring a bell with those who
trespass (for reason of Coconut or other Oil; later blamed on 'faulty
intelligence' ) into the land of another. Gundagiri, is what it is.

Mario and the Fixed News Crew are welcome to that "Liberation"
theology err make-believology.

I am not going to discuss that here - until Mario can show us where
the 'fugetios' are. Isn't that the reason why the Bushies moved their
attention from the Area of real problem to the Area where Coconut Oil
was aplenty? ....Never mind the number of innocent people killed i.e.
including the US soldiers, the number wounded, and the millions who
have and will have PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder).

For this, the war-monger among us will have numerous reasons and
justifications...including "liberation". (You can read his posts here
in the archives ....some of them make interesting (as in jokey)
reading)

Right!

My point was about the land of Coconut Oil i.e. Goa.

Perhaps, Mario Goveia will show me the word "liberation" in the pdf
reference he provided. Perhaps, he does not understand English.

Now why go to the UN which Mario and those war-mongers do not
recognise when it is inconvenient, Look at what the Indian Supreme
Court had to say 12 years before Mario Soares and Yeshwant Chavan
signed the 1974 accord.

Here is the Supreme Court of India. BTW: I concede 'ab initio' that
Mario knows more that the learned judges of the Supreme Court of
India. ( Sure Sure ....the only Fair and Balanced Voice of Rejunn!)

(M. Hidayatullah, C.J., S. M. Sikri, R.S. Bachawat, G. K. Mitter and
K.S. Hegde, JJ.)

'Goa ANNEXED by India after swift military action'

All India Reporter 1970 SC 329 (Reproduced from Supreme Court Reports
1970 pp. 87-102)

Nuff said!

jc

==
[1] From: JC

The only myth is this bit about "liberation". No wonder, only
politicians and these 'journos' use the word ..."liberation".
Officially, it is an invasion and an anexation.

[ 2] From Mario Goveia:

The assertion above that the liberation of Goa is a myth is obviously
false, except in the fevered imaginations of Portuguese
fellow-travellers and sycophants, who all comically pretended that Goa
was an "overseas province" of Portugal and had forcibly colonized Goa
in the early 1500s during the aggressive imperialist heyday of white
Europeans.

I am not a politician or journo, so it is equally false that only
politicians and journos use the word "liberation" or that officially
it is an invasion and annexation as the treaty shown in the link below
indicates, titled,

"Treaty on recognition of India's sovereignty over Goa, Daman, Diu,
Dadra and Nagar Haveli and related matters (with an exchange of
letters dated 14 March 1975, constituting an understanding in respect
of article V of
the Treaty). Signed at New Delhi on 31 December 1974."

http://untreaty.un.org/unts/1_60000/27/28/00053352.pdf