* G * O * A * N * E * T *** C * L * A * S * S * I * F * I * E * D * S *

Sangath, www.sangath.com, is looking to build a centre for services, training
and research and seeks to buy approx 1500 to 2000 sq mtrs land betweeen Mapusa
and Bambolim and surrounding rural areas. Please contact: contac...@sangath.com
or yvo...@sangath.com or ph+91-9881499458
http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2009-July/180028.html

2009/7/30 Antonio Menezes <ac.mene...@gmail.com>

> HINDU;   Every one of us has a karmic account.  It is like a bank account
> where your good
> karma or deeds are your deposits and bad karma are liabilities.  Karma is
> what a person
> does in his day to day life.  Credit or debit balance at the end of one's
> life or in one's karmic
> account decides in what kind of a living being  he/she will be reborn in
> next life i.e.
> reincarnated. ( Shiv Shakti Bhakti.com )
>
> RESPONSE: Let's take it one step further, many Catholic MLA's have ill
gotten gains. Does visiting Valankani or saying three Hail Marys absolve
their crimes? Our Hindu brethern MLA's are surely not to be undone with
their avarice.

It is recognised by moral science that reparations have to be made, ill
gotten money should be returned or given away in its entirety, to Charity.

I don't subscribe to a balanced account, there is no room for misdeeds.
--
DEV BOREM KORUM.

Gabe Menezes.
London.