* G * O * A * N * E * T *** C * L * A * S * S * I * F * I * E * D * S *

Sangath, www.sangath.com, is looking to build a centre for services, training
and research and seeks to buy approx 1500 to 2000 sq mtrs land betweeen Mapusa
and Bambolim and surrounding rural areas. Please contact: contac...@sangath.com
or yvo...@sangath.com or ph+91-9881499458
http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2009-July/180028.html

For those of our Goans who do not care about happenings beyond their villages..........they may be reminded that the Israelis who have ,like the Russians , with the help of Goan politicians have established a toehold in land holdings , in Goa. Strange as it may sound......there may come a day when they will , with the help of our corrupt goan politicians be evicting goans from their ancestral agricultural land. One must remember that the Israeli State was born with massive theft of land from Arab Palestenians ( .......why else would refugee camps suddenly have been born with the birth of the new jewish State ?).....and the theft continues till today with the assent of the E.U. and the USA. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8180413.stm