SHOULD HIND SWARAJ OF MAHATMA GANDHI ALSO BE BANNED FOR BREACH OF PRIVILEGE?
HAS THE GOVERNMENT GOT GUTS TO DO IT? 62 years later this democracy of the
people, by the people and for the people has been turned against the people.
Hiding behind a wall of Privileges, elected representatives mock at the people
who elect them. This is what Gandhiji remarked about parliamentary form of
democracy.

"Reader: Then from your statement I deduce that the Government of England is
not desirable and not worth copying by us.
Editor: Your deduction is justified. The condition of England at present is
pitiable. I pray to God that India may never be in that plight. That which you
consider to be the Mother of Parliaments is like a sterile woman and a
prostitute. Both these are harsh terms but exactly fit the case. That
parliament has not yet of its own accord done a single good thing, hence I have
compared it to a sterile woman.The natural condition of that Parliament is such
that, without outside pressure, it can do nothing. It is like a prostitute
because it is under the control of ministers who change from time to time.
Today it is under Mr Asquith, tomorrow it may be Balfour."
(Read Hind Swaraj, Chp. 5)