Apartment for sale in Campal/Miramar area, Panaji, Goa. Spacious 3
bedroom flat (3BHK)available for sale in upscale area near Miramar beach
Contact: goaengineer...@aol.com

Our ancestors, who experienced such mishaps, left us a Konkani adage:   “Udka
lagim ani ujea lagim khell manddinaka.”
(Don’t play with water and fire.)  Both are dangerous and can take away your
life! Moi-mogan, Domnic FernandesAnjuna, GoaMob: 9420979201  I have been taught
by my parents (and my father was a good swimmer in his days) to treat the sea
with respect, and never take chances. It sometimes appears that most people who
have never seen the sea think of it as a large swimming pool, not knowing it
can be treacherous what with waves and creatures that it can harbour, like
jellyfish.

Log on to MSN India for a lowdown on what’s hot in the world today
http://in.msn.com