Apartment for sale in Campal/Miramar area, Panaji, Goa. Spacious 3
bedroom flat (3BHK)available for sale in upscale area near Miramar beach
Contact: goaengineer...@aol.com

Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 23:51:12 -0400
From: "Bosco D'Mello" <bos...@canada.com>
http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2009-August/181824.html

Gilbert, I hope you are not reading amcho Mario's 4 to 5 fugotios per day,
5 days a week. If you are, I say, get rid of your pirachit. Dont you have
anything more important to do like average people? Kitem re??

Mario is so predictable that you can pick any of his msgs, write a one-liner
and get him to write a Pee-Etch-Dee thesis in response. Usually he is not
coherent. This is email afterall. Costs zilch like his source for news, Pajamas
TV. If he had to print and send his posts, we would never hear from him; as a
true conservative, he would be conservative with his moolah too. Mind you,
sometimes, by Friday he is contradicting what he wrote on Monday, or totally
strayed from the thread, etc, etc....and with the weekend break......total
amnesia!!!

Mario observes:

We recently saw posts by Roland Francis and Jose Colaco chiding a Goanetter for
making some vicious personal comments instead of sticking to making points and
counter points on the topic itself.

In the post by Bosco identified above and the comment he has highlighted by
Gilbert, we see that tendency once again, where there is no attempt to address
any points made on a contentious subject, just a deliberate attempt to
personally ridicule someone they apparently disagree with but are unable to
rebut with any real facts or opinions.