Apartment for sale in Campal/Miramar area, Panaji, Goa. Spacious 3
bedroom flat (3BHK)available for sale in upscale area near Miramar beach
Contact: goaengineer...@aol.com

> Mario observes:

> In the post by Bosco identified above and the comment he has
> highlighted by Gilbert, we see that tendency once again, where
> there is no attempt to address any points made on a contentious
> subject, just a deliberate attempt to personally ridicule
> someone they apparently disagree with but are unable to rebut
> with any real facts or opinions.

RESPONSE: Folks, please excuse Mario. His corn is hurting now that the shoe is
on
the other foot. As we can see, he cannot take it like he gives it.

Arre Mario....dont become fugar and play to the audience. This is no tiatr. As
Russell Peters says - "Be a man!!" Oh! And try to stick to the topic at hand.
For an
example of a 'contentious subject' you seek, explain:

"What has Zimbabwe, N. Korea, etc have to do with the Pope in this instance? Or
even
Aiyar-ji for that matter." [1]

As far as personal ridicule is concerned, the ball is in your court. You will
be
addressed the way you address others. Samja kya??
If your posts are on the topic at hand without any smears and gratuituous
comments,
you will receive responses on the topic at hand. If you err........well
then........as you sow so shall you reap!!!

- B

[1]
http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2009-August/181825.html