                       August 20 - WORLD GOA DAY
    Celebrating the inclusion of Konkani in the 8th schedule of the
                Indian Constitution on August 20, 1992

For a list of World Goa Day events see:

                                http://worldgoaday2009.blogspot.com

If anybody is interested in a short term assignment (for 3 months), please get
in touch with me via my email address. The job involves performing a
supervisory role at a construction site at Colva, Goa.

The candidate would be assigned a cell phone, a motor bike with fuel and a
decent monthly salary (6 day/week job). If interested, please respond ASAP.

Jim F.
Colva, Goa.