                       August 20 - WORLD GOA DAY
    Celebrating the inclusion of Konkani in the 8th schedule of the
                Indian Constitution on August 20, 1992

For a list of World Goa Day events see:

                                http://worldgoaday2009.blogspot.com

I have made my point, and Soter's lengthy reply only helps me to make
my point! Am not claiming to be an expert on anything, but I have a
right to my opinions based on what I've observed around me...
sometimes at close quarters! FN
PS: The TOI report gives another version of what transpired on the
GBA-panchayats issue.

--
FN +91-9822122436 P +91-832-2409490
Konkani adages  http://konkani-adages.notlong.com/