2009/9/1 Carvalho <elisabeth_...@yahoo.com>:

[1] Oh JC, tut tut, we're not going to play the old Clintonian trick
of "it all depends on what the definition of is is".
[2] Oh by the way, keep raking the dirt on me, keep digging, that is
your usual style, when you're losing an argument isn't it?

Two quick points:

a: Either substantiate the charges you have made albeit by way of
misrepresentations or withdraw them

b: Dirt can only be dug up - IF it exists

Just as a reminder:

Please confirm or deny (and if confirmed ...substantiate) that you
made the following statements

uno: That a whole generation of Goan Hindus has been raised to HATE
Goan Catholics

dos: That jc wrote about "Jobs in Swindon"

tres: That jc stated that Teotonio's book IS biased.

Now don't play Clinton with me. He was playing with Monica. Apart from
that, he IS my favourite US President.

finis

jc
  • ... Jose Agnelo do Rosario Pinto
    • ... Gabriel de Figueiredo
    • ... Mario Goveia
    • ... Oscar Lobo
      • ... Frederick [FN] Noronha * फ्रेडरिक न ोरोन्या
        • ... J. Colaco < jc>
          • ... Carvalho
            • ... J. Colaco < jc>
              • ... Carvalho