Two new showrooms/office spaces, double height (135 sq m each with bath)
for lease in upscale Campal/Miramar beach area, Panaji, Goa.
Contact: goaengineer...@aol.com

Wonder what Goanetters think of the only Catholic-approved method of
birth-control (which is called "natural family planning").

Was just reading today that three Goans -- Milagres Pereira, Valentine
Coelho and Anna Coelho -- received awards at the Couple to Couple
League International Convention at North Carolina USA a few months
ago.

Quote: Vally & Anna Coelho are the Co-Directors of the Couple to
Couple League of India. They have a pro-life institute called
'Be-Attitudes' at Porvorim, Goa. They promote Natural Family PLanning,
an abstinence-based birth regulation method -- that is highly
effective, healthy and has no side effects -- through their
involvement in Marriage Encounter and Engaged Encounter. They also
conduct Theology of the Body programs, La Leche League meetings tos
upport breastfeeding mothers, childbirth education classes, chastity
programmes in schools and colleges and fertility awareness classes.
Closequote. (Renewal, Nov 16-30, 2008.)

Of course it's fine to find some option that fits into our worldview
(religious, political or whatever). But I wonder about how effective
this approach is, and also on the other hand the pressures on anyone
taking such a stand in a world where the pressures of "modernism" and
"science" are all that strong... FN
--
FN +91-9822122436 P +91-832-2409490
Konkani adages  http://konkani-adages.notlong.com/