Two new showrooms/office spaces, double height (135 sq m each with bath)
for lease in upscale Campal/Miramar beach area, Panaji, Goa.
Contact: goaengineer...@aol.com

Indeed, it is a wonder that more people dont get electrocuted.  Actually, I
suspect that many do, but it is seldom if ever reported.
 I feel sorry for the poor lineman who has to carry out repairs wearing only
chappals and no protective gear or gloves, especially during the rains.  I
still see the lineman pushing his bicycle with a bamboo ladder attached to
repair street lights.  Since I live off the beaten path, when he comes to
repair the street light near my house, he asks to borrow my bamboo ladder.
.
Especially in the rains, one sees sodden tree branches brushing against live
electrical lines
sometimes resulting in sparks. Who do we blame ? The poor electrical linemen,
his bosses or the politicians who control the pursestrings ?  One questions
whether India will ever reach the status of a world power when for decades
there are no improvements at the
local level.