Two new showrooms/office spaces, double height (135 sq m each with bath)
for lease in upscale Campal/Miramar beach area, Panaji, Goa.
Contact: goaengineer...@aol.com

Please do not trust the following unproven quack treatment and bogus
information regarding cancer. Please read this important information for cancer
patients on the Quackwatch website, which advises people to avoid dubious
remedies such as Simoncini's Bicarbonate treatment for cancer, and
irresponsible people who promote nonsense regarding cancer.

http://www.quackwatch.org/00AboutQuackwatch/altseek.html

Cheers,

Santosh