IF I SAY..........

There was a married couple (Jerry & Jeminda) who had two school going children,
son (Jeff) and a daughter (Janice).
Jerry and his wife Jeminda are oftenly involved  in their domestic quarrels,
for which Jeminda always had dominated command on Jerry

Jerry: (to change his wife's mood) Jemindaaaaaaaa, my darling, my love…..!

Jeminda: (drying her wet hair) Now what's your problem?

Jerry: This is not the answer to my nice affectionate loving words.

Jeminda: Go away from here, otherwise I'll bang this hair dryer on your head.

Jerry: I have to admit that I made a greatest mistake in my life by getting
married to a bear.

Jeminda: I too did the same by getting married to a dirty rotten boar.

Jeminda was running after Jerry with the hair dryer.

Jerry: Look Jeminda (Jerry was hiding from fridge to washing machine to
cupboard ……) please don't do that, please keep away that hair dryer.(Jerry
finally hid himself under a bed)

At this moment their children (Jeff & Janice) returns from school.

Jeminda: Come out you scary chicken hearted rat?

Jerry: No… I am not.

Jeminda: If you have guts, come out and fight like a man.

Jerry didn't want his children to know that he is getting scared from their
mother.

Jerry: (proudly says) "I am not afraid of you. After all I am a man. If I say I
won't come out, means…. I won't.

Cajetan de Sanvordem
Kuwait.