well, well..., i gather i am not the only one confused about what is a goan!.
specifically, is a catholic goan more of a goan than a hindu or muslim goan? is
a pro-portuguese goan more a goan? is a blue-blooded supporter of the original
UGP a true goan? Is is konkanim or is in konkanee? is it pedro, anton, rosa,
piedede rather than vijay, babush, narender...., is it a football lover or is
it a cricketer?. i have my own answers. what is yours? by a goan, i mean a
GOAN.... every sense of the word, from our forefathers to our children. the way
we were and the way you think we will go!!. anthony iamgoan.