Planning to get married in Goa?

www.weddingsetcgoa.com

Making your 'dream wedding' possible

Crime on the rise in Goa

Four dead bodies in forty eight hours, one male and three females, is this a
record of some sorts ? Crime is certainly on a steep rise in Goa, and the
lethargic attitude of our men in uniform does not warrant any hope that, things
will turn around for the better, in the minds of the general public. Just on the
heels of the Mahanand saga, more suspected murders are reported by the day, and
the men in uniform do not seem to have a clue, lost as ever before, which gives
rise  to the one question, should the general public be concerned about their
safety ? Have we any faith left in our men in uniform ?

It is very disturbing to note that the list of unsolved murders is ever
increasing by the day and it won't be long before some one from our own family
becomes the victim and are faced with dilemma of holding the ever growing tiger
by it's tail. It is not very clear to figure out, if the murderers are far too
clever than our police to leave any clues behind  or our men in uniform too dumb
to see the clues that are left around.

Mahanand went on a killing spree for more than ten years killing 16 women, could
be more and yet the police did not catch him, it was only when his girlfriend
lodged a complaint of physical harassment and blackmail that the "Pandora's Box"
was opened, other wise the killing spree would have surely continued and our men
in uniform would have been "none the wiser".

People who are fighting for their rights and against the atrocities of the
miners and builders, are at once taken in to custody, intimidated, harassed and
even threatened with encounter deaths, so how come our elite local  "Gestapo"
come "a cropper short" when it comes to solving crimes like murder and theft ?
Food for thought isn't it ?

Freddy Agnelo Fernandes

The content of this electronic communication is intended solely for the use of
the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and any others who are
specifically authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or otherwise placing
reliance on the contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful
in certain legal jurisdictions. If you have received this communication in
error please notify the sender immediately by responding to this email and then
delete it from your system.