Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2009 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Goanet] Shake off your masks - coward Goans

In my younger days, and before liberation, there was an eccentric man
hailing from Saligao who called himself Sacru de Saligao. He used to wear
a dark brown monastic habit of the monks replete with beaded waist band, a
sizeable wooden cross and a stool to stand up on. And he used to give his
weighty sermons by the road-sides, anywhere and everywhere. His mode of
travel was a bicycle. As kids, we used to run behind his bicycle to make
him stop, set-up shop and start his harangue. It was quite some
entertainment for us kids apart from road football, koine bal and godde
since ther was no electricity and therefore nothing, not even a radio.

I feel that Soter should follow in Sacru de Saligao's foot-steps and
whip-up the revolution that Goa deserves.

Cheers
floriano
goasuraj

----- Original Message ----- From: "soter" <so...@bsnl.in>