Planning to get married in Goa?

www.weddingsetcgoa.com

Making your 'dream wedding' possible

Selma writes:
>Marathas have never been Goans.

Let us avoid stereotyping at this delicate time, though it might be the first
thought that comes to one's mind. With a Patil, there was also
a Naik. Wasn't he a Goan ? We do have our Mahanands, and among the recent
killers, with Talwar, as if to balance him, there
was also a Rodrigues. Not to mention, the victims of the murders have been
not just Goans but also a family of non-Goans who moved from Sawantwadi.

Marathas have been very patriotic, and full of pride historically, but the
situation today is too complex for simplistic answers.

samir