I always wonder why do people like Cecil Pinto
and Fredrick Noronha jump to defend these migrants
who out number the ethnic Goans  in some talukas.
Goa as such does not owe these migrants anything.
We bend over backwards to make their lives in Goa
contented by giving them ration cards, right to vote
here and their home states while poor Goans have to run
pillar to post to get anything done.
I have never heard of a bomb in Goa specially my
beloved Margao my stamping ground.
I wholly support Rajan Parrikar when he spits venom at
these ghattis it's out of frustration that Rajan does so
that no one seems to see what Goa would turn out to be in future
both the Goan people and the Government seems unconcerned
to the future of Goa.
I hope these perpetrators will be caught and their headquarters
in Ponda bulldozed out of existence and deported out of the state.
Ignatius Fernandes

Did you know you can get Messenger on your mobile?
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/174426567/direct/01/