Here are some more expressions related to the word. I hope
this message gets through :

Hanv tujea osleank xenttar martam. (I care two hoots for
people like you.)

Tujean mhojem xentt toddunk zainam. (You can’t do a thing to
me.)

Tum konnank xapotam sangtai? Tum kal-poirchem xentt mur’re!
(Who are you lecturing? You are just a budding youth.)

Xenttache bhajiek tupachim fonn'nnam! (Pennywise Pound
foolish)

Deklear chor nam zalear xenttam todd! (Seeing is believing!)

Dolleank xenttam futtleant re? (Why are you acting as if blind?)

Xenttar mar pirluk! (To hell with!)

Kam’ zalear zalem nam zalear xentt gelem. (There is no harm
in trying.)

Xenttani konnieo ekttaim korop! (Applies to a miser who collects
fallen broken rice with his xenttam.)

Hanv xentt bhienam! (I am least afraid!)

Hanv xenttam bhietam! (I am not afraid at all.)

Gelem zalear mhojem dhavem xentt gelem! (If at all I lose,
it will by left pubic hair [it's not as much worth as the right one!])

Taka kitle pavtti sanglem punn to xentt porva korinam. (I
told him several times but he does not care.)

Dumgachem vhoddlem xentt. (Domnic’s eldest child.)

Dumgachem modlem xentt. (Domnic’s middle child.)

Dumgachem nimannem xentt. (Domnic’s last child.)

Moi-mogan,

Domnic Fernandes

Anjuna, Goa

Mob: 9420979201

> 2009/10/29 Samir Kelekar <samir_kele...@yahoo.com>:

> > "After striking a conversation

> > with the cops, they requested the men in khaki to
move a truck parked on the

> > side of the road. When ignored, they taunted the
men on duty: “Kitem korta

> > re tumi? Toddta?” (What are you doing here?
Whiling away your

> > time?)"

> > http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/goa/Youths-thrash-cops-on-duty/articleshow/5170789.cms

> > Though the language used may be vulgar, it is
indeed true that Goan

> > cops just do what these youths are talking about.

New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.
http://windows.microsoft.com/shop