Thank you Joe for all videos that you put on the net...be it fest...tiatr..or moron...

Now... here is something for Nuvemkars..did you know that:

Nuemkar uxear kansou kaddunk matien purlole

http://edskantaram.blogspot.com/search/label/Song%20-%20Add%20Nanvam
Nuvemkars were called UXEAR...cause they were able to dig out the KANSOU
which were hidden under the mud.....do you know why it was said ?
I'm sure there is something behind this...

Another interesting puzzle that JoeGoaUK solved last night was about Cansalkars

It is said that... Cansallkar chor – neidadik xet chortale or as Joe put its
Cansalechi neidade Choramchi neidade...and he goes on to explain as he
heard from one of his friends mother...

In Cansaulim they celebrate Neidade 'Konnsamchem fest' on 5th Aug. which is
too early for Konnsam....so a day before the feast they would rob the konnsam from another village which has Konnsam and they would make two buncheds and plant at their traditional place. The next morning the priest would cut the konnsam and bless it for the Konnsachem fest...
..not sure if they still do it....

I dont mean to offend any of the villagers but this is what was lpassed on by our ancestors
and confirmed by some Cansalkars.

Dev borem Korum
Edward Verdes

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 1:12 AM, rosarioabel fernandes wrote
I was really missing the feast as many relatives had come over to our place. But seeing video cliping of the feast & fair Of Mae dos Pobres feast in Nuvem