My friend from Bangladesh Shahid-ul Alam, who shifted from Chemistry
to Photography [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shahidul_Alam] read a
Goanet post on Anthony Mascarenhas and had this to say:

QUOTE: Did either of you know Anthony Mascarenhas? Is there someone
who has written about the man? I find it sad that Bangladesh has never
acknowledged the contribution of many people who helped it in those
difficult times. I for one, am working on trying to recreate "Concert
for Bangladesh" in Bangladesh, and through it paying homage to the
people who stood by us in those days. Any leads on Anthony would be
much appreciated. UNQUOTE

See more links to him here: http://www.shahidulnews.com And
ShahidulNews at:

I asked Shahid-ul permission to forward his msg here, and he had no
problem. He added: "And it would be wonderful if  they [any other
Goanetters] could help me trace find out more about this remarkable
man.... So any leads would be much appreciated."

FN
--
Frederick Noronha :: +91-832-2409490
Writing, editing, alt.publishing, photography, journalism