**
Dubai:The Big City Band , one of Indias most celebrated dance band arrived
here today to perform at the St. Francis Xavier Nite 2009 to be held on 3rd
Dec, Feast of the patron saint of Goa.The event is scheduled to be held at
Astoria Hotel Bur Dubai.Headlining the entertainment industry for over 20
years , this six piece powerhouse remains on the cutting edge of musical
performance and expertise.When asked by RadioGoa what their expectations
were from Dubaikars, the band had this to say " We love performing here and
most of all we love the audiences in Dubai,we are sure we will captivate the
crowd at Astoria".Band member Denzil Pereira added "At any event that we
perform, we generally go by the vibe of the audience, but you can expect a
mix of English,Hind and konkani numbers for the evening."

Adding to their credit is the bands hot selling album 'The Sprit of Goa'
which went on to be a successful album all over the world.Big city Band has
performed hundreds of weddings, events,theme nights, over the past 20
years.Perfect musical selections while dining and a non-stop, energized
dance floor is what you can expect when you witness The Big City Band at
Astoria on 3rd Dec.

This event is brought to you by Aroma classic.According to organizers, A bus
shuttle service will be available from St. Marys Church to the venue ,after
the feast mass.

Call 050-6746091 for more info.

*Source:RadioGoa Team*
--
RadioGoa.net
Keeping the Konkani Culture Alive ! Worldwide