Expat-Goans are NOT the issue in the current situation and Frederick knows it
but he likes to confuse the issue to further his thesis "the migrant is the
victim and the Goan is the victimizer". Soon we will be told expat-Goans are
victimizers too!

Goan mega-projects are being built under dubious legal provisions, likely all
of them have some illegality associated with them. Rich migrant builders use
poor migrant workers to build illegal structures to market to foreign nationals
and non-Goans (Bombay-wallahs, Delhi-wallahs, NRIs). That is a major portion of
the current "development" of Goa. No law and order.

In fact, when is the last time one saw a sentence with law and order and
migrant in it. When Goans complain about the lack of law and order, some
nonsense about caste, communal elites is thrown into the argument to confuse
the issue along with "the migrant is the victim and the Goan is the
victimizer". Which is not to write that Goans are innocent, since Goan
politicians and the system have facilitated the illegalities of mega=projects
in Goa.

Goa, RIP

George