The article on Herald newspaper dated 9th Dec09((page 4) by an NGO Lokacho
Adhar is a a befitting response and an awakening to our Goan Politicians to
care for their voters and people of faith. This seens to be a very small
subsidy of Rs 20000- to visit the Holy Land of Jerusalem Bethelem or other near
and vicinity areas of pilgrimage. The minority community shall be happy if our
Chief Minisiter approves of the Scheme with the support of the other ministers
in the cabinet in the coming session. This will herald -a glorius tiding to our
Catholic and Christians in Goa, who have undergone some painful injuries and
trying times but did not take to any unlawful activites,since they have
resposed their strength in the Almighty God the Father who controls the whole
world and who brought them out of the land of Egypt.

V.Zuzart