Dear Bosco and Ali,

There are no "Goanese" Konkani speakers any where in the world, leave aside
the US.  However, you will find loads of "Goans" in every nook and corner of
the world who will speak Konkani with pleasure!

>Message: 3

>Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 19:47:46 +0500

>From: "Michael Ali" <mikeal...@aol.com>

>To: "Goanet" <goanet@lists.goanet.org>

>Subject: [Goanet] Where can I find Goanese Konkani speakers in the

>Dear Bosco,

>There are a lot of Konkani speakers in the US but mainly concentrated in
the tri-state area ( Goan Association >of Hudson Valley and the New Jersey
Goan Association) in the east and several in the California area on the