Albert writes :- People talk about injustice to women by men but what about the
injustice to men ? what about men who withdraw money and leave it in their
purses to find the money missing but there are lots of things lying around in
the house. One fine day the wife goes to the bank taking the ATM card with her
and thinks she can withdraw the money instead of depending on the husband and
leaves the card in the machine.Luckily the guard saw it and gave it to her.
Another time three of husband's cheque gets bounced. Poor fellow loses his cool
and goes to fight in the bank. He says he knew there was enough. Sir says the
manager three times amount has been debited from your account by so and so ...
names of the shops in town. So no balance. when asked the wife says I went to
the shopping maul forgot to take enough money they were accepting the debit
card . Luckily I had it so what do I have no right to use it ? And so on and so
forth.
http://windows.microsoft.com/shop