In this month of December, we see many overseas Goans who have come to Goa
on Holidays. Surely, many are here to celebrate the Festive Season and
indulge in relaxation/enjoyment, via various events. How good it will be for
Goa and Goans, if these Goans take some time to see how they can contribute
to the betterment of their towns & villages. Overseas Goans have gained the
best of Global Best Practices and are aware of latest developments; surely
we can put our rich expertise and knowledge back into our home state and
help make Goa into the place we want it to be; and preserve our prized
identity. Even a little effort by each overseas Goan can result in a
gigantic combined effort. We might be residing abroad but we should not
forget where we came from!!

Arwin Mesquita (UAE)

--
Please post your comments on my Blog: http://goanidentity.blogspot.com/