We should be congratulating Dr. Rebello on speaking his mind out. He has
confessed
to his past mistakes publicly, which shows his sincerity. He has proven to have
Goa's interest at his heart rather than continuing to play the devil's advocate.

If there are any more such well meaning members of the GBA, we will soon get
confessions from them too. Who knows, some big skeletons may fall out of the
closet
in the process.

-Melvyn Ferrao