                     **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

                        Happy New Year Twenty-Ten

Another song by Dr. Francisco Colaco

The title song of VCD  'Oh Goa' sung by Dr. Francisco Colaco
with beautiful Goan Scenes in the background
such as Panjim Church, Dona Paula, Saligao Church, Britona etc etc

The song says
I am a Goan but born in Canada..

OH GOA Sweet little Goa
Oh Goa, wonderful Goa
Oh Goa, I love you Goa
Bhangarachem Goa
Oh Goa, Sobit mojem Goa.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joegoauktiatr3/4170419760/

As I like the VCD, I wanted to do my  type of review for which I wrote to
spirit for some info asking to name some of the background
scene/places of the songs.  I also, seek the producer’s permission if I
could make 5/6 minutes of trailer of the VCD (I only do it if I like it).
Strangely, I never got a reply for my second email.
So, it took it ‘permission not granted’

OH Goa is a song VCD with other singers like Osvy Viegas,
Young Chico, Luis Bachaan,  Prince Jacob, Coniie M, Buska,
Mini Mario, Socoro De Sta. Cruz, Xavier Gomes, John D’Silva,
Sonia & Spirit himself.

http://lists.goanet.org/pipermail/goanet-goanet.org/2010-January/187864.html
--

joego...@yahoo.co.uk