                    **** http://www.GOANET.org ****

                       Happy New Year Twenty-Ten

Those who choose to scorn other people's difficulties are slated to perish a day not too soon.

I have said it before and I shall say it again
Somebody is bound to do a 'Sadam' or a 'Stalin' of the traitor that mocks Goemkars and Goemkarponn in the heart of the city Panjim and consign his treachery to dust. It will serve as a lesson to future traitors in the making.

On this note I like to reproduce this conversation which transpired in the very den of one of Goa's famous politician of yester years.

Fl: Tell me (Mr.X) how many years do you  have to live?
X: My age?
FL: No. I want to know how many years you have before you die.
X: [Unsettled] I don't understand.
FL: A statue of Goa's most notorious traitor stands in full view and you yourself have garlanded it on many occasions. What I wanted to know is, when you die will anyone think of installing your statue, much less garland it? That is why I wanted to know how many year you think you have still got to do something memorable for Goa if you are to be remembered by posterity.
X: No answer.

Cheers
floriano
goasuraj
9890470896
www.goasu-raj.org

PS: Just curious to know how many netters remember who Mr. X is.