We have headlines of late with stories about Indians killed in Australia.
Yes, there have been killings for whatever reasons and no one can condone
those killings.  However, there is always a proper and impartial
investigation carried out.  The same does not apply to foreigners being
killed in India.  Today I just saw a news article in the local paper and
would like to share it with you all.  Click on this link to access the
article.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/national/no-justice-with-aussie-deaths/stor
y-e6frf7l6-1225820411665

Can anyone enlighten us as to what happened to the recent Scarlett murder
case? Or the older case where the Australian missionaries were torched while
they were resting in their jeep?  Is there a justice system that works in
India?  This is a national shame.